Stuart works closely with law enforcement officers, military personnel, children, survivors of sexual assault, victims of domestic violence, and persons with disabilities. Stuart interacts with his students on the emotional, cognitive and physical levels combined with his trademark humor to create an empowering, life-changing shift in personal awareness and safety.
Stuart is also a nationally sought after speaker and has been recognized with numerous community awards for his advocacy for victims of violent crime. He is also:
- Orange County Sergeant Reserve Deputy Sheriff, with specialized training from:
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- California Department of Justice Diplomatic Security Service
- Orange County Sheriff’s Department
- POST-certified trainer
- 30-year-practicing martial arts instructor with black belts in Kung Fu, Judo, Tae Kwon Do and Hapkido
- Certified Krav Maga Instructor
- State Certified Sexual Assault Counselor and Domestic Violence Counselor
- Author of The Gift of Freedom: A Stronger, Safer You.
Book Stuart as Your Next Guest Speaker
As an author and featured keynote speaker, Stuart brings an energy, enthusiasm and expertise to his speaking engagements that breaks down communication barriers usually associated with the topics of safety, awareness, domestic violence, recovery and working with persons with developmental disabilities.
For more information about having Stuart speak to your group or organization, please contact us by clicking the button below.